In this new segment pulled from our 24 hour, Facebook live Impactathon. Tom and Impact Theory’s Director of Talent Relations, “Dr. Finesse” (Twitter: @MrChristopherMD), go deep on their favorite 80s movies and the impact they had on their childhoods. Narrative in film is a lot more influential than we give it credit for and this segment breaks down why! From “The Karate Kid” to “Back to The Future”, join Tom and Dr. Finesse as they break down their most impactful 80s movies and how you can view your favorite childhood films in a more empowering light.
* How the lessons in the movie “The Karate Kid” impacted Tom and Dr. Finesse as children.
* Impact Theory’s mission to impact the mindset of children.
* How Tom used the concepts in the movie “No Retreat, No Surrender” to manage his emotions at a young age.
* How the movie “Back to The Future”’ impacted Dr. Finesse’s self-narrative.
* The movie “Rad” on becoming the “worthy underdog.”
* “Rocky III” and “Rocky IV” on the power of revenge in cinema and pushing yourself past your limits.
* and much more!
DOWNLOAD the 25 Bullet Impact Theory Belief System:
TOM BILYEU READING LIST:
Subscribe to the PODCAST to get episodes early:
Please watch: “How to Make Yourself Immune to Pain | David Goggins on Impact Theory”