Start-up theory is back and in full force! This clip was taken from our 24 hr Facebook live Impactathon with a dear friend of Tom and Impact Theory’s, Chris “Drama” Pfaff (@drama) from Young & Reckless apparel (Y&R). Tom and Drama go into many topics; from discussing hardships building a brand with a larger than life mission to burrito manufacturing; Tom and Drama discuss building business’ for a new generation right here on Startup Theory.
* Why staying on brand is so important
* How Y&R strives to become the voice of the youth looking to find their place in the world.
* How your ego can be viewed from a different perspective.
* Why momentum matters more in business than people realize.
* How vulnerability and authenticity are the new kingmakers in consumer branding.
* How Drama’s perspective on life and business changed after his brain injury.
* Defining your brand
* Why developing a big mission is an important key to success.
* Revealing the one idea Drama believes every entrepreneur should know when starting out.
* and much more…
DOWNLOAD the 25 Bullet Impact Theory Belief System:
TOM BILYEU READING LIST:
Subscribe to the PODCAST to get episodes early:
Please watch: “How to Make Yourself Immune to Pain | David Goggins on Impact Theory”